What the Classroom can Be
Creating an innovative classroom is easier than you think with Boxlight—we provide solutions that are simple to install and support, along with service that you can rely on. We make it easy to find the right technology for your schools, and offer products that are designed with students and teachers in mind.
Educating today’s students to prepare them for tomorrow can be a challenging task. Education is more than just learning facts – it’s also building essential skills. It’s about teaching students to approach learning creatively and with critical thinking. To be innovative in their approaches and thought process. It’s about learning and working together, and being able to communicate their ideas.
For over 30 years, Boxlight has been working to provide easy-to-use and effective solutions for these challenges. Their technology and software empower both educators and students in all forms of learning, enabling real understanding and enhancing student achievement.
Whether it’s whole-class learning, small-group collaboration, formative assessment, or STEMbased learning, Boxlight offers the services, software, and hardware that enable teachers to easily and effectively enhance student outcomes and build essential skills: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.
MimioStudio classroom software
MimioStudio™ classroom software powers all the MimioClassroom™ products, so using other tools, from the document camera to the pen tablet, is quick and easy. It also powers almost any interactive display, so you can bring dynamic learning to your classroom no matter what display you have. MimioStudio software allows educators to create interactive whiteboard lessons and collaborative and team activities, and perform real-time formative assessment. Take learning even further with our MimioMobile™ app, which allows group learning and collaboration on almost any device.
- Teachers can create assessments with short-answer, short-essay, and numeric student responses, helping to gauge what students are comprehending.
- Includes MimioStudio Gradebook, which automatically records multiple-choice, numeric, and short-answer responses to assessment questions, and eliminates the need for teachers to hand-grade tests.
- Imports files from SMART, Promethean, PowerPoint, Common File Format (IWB), and video, so teachers can use the content they already have.
- ActivityWizard offers a built-in knowledge engine to help teachers generate educationally sound and engaging teaching activities in minutes.
The Labdisc portable lab opens the door to inquiry-based learning in a variety of science fields, including biology, chemistry, physics, environmental science, and geography. With our STEM science lab, take the science classroom anywhere. Labdisc helps students connect and engage with science from wherever they are.
- There’s a wireless, compact Labdisc data logger for every science domain, with up to 15 built-in sensors. Fits in the palm of a student’s hand.
- Up to 150 hours of battery life make it a practical tool for inside or outside the classroom. The ideal solution for long-term experiments such as plant growth, weather change, and pollution.
- Ever ready with zero setup time, automatic sensor testing, and calibration — maximizes valuable lab time.
Lesson Plans for Interactive Whiteboards
Search extensive libraries of lesson plans for interactive whiteboards or share your own favorites with others.
Become involved in discussions on forums, or start your own Mimio Group for sharing files and ideas.
Get answers to your questions from Mimio Masters, or take live online or on-demand courses that suit your timetable.